You are here: Home Info
It is our wish to make you as safe and content as possible while staying in our town. We have therefore prepared some information and instructions for you.
- Open fire is strictly prohibited. Should you spot an unsupervised fire, call 112.
- Do not take any valuables or money to the beach. Leave them in your hotel, camp, room or the safe in your apartment. In case of theft call 112, 00385 (0)51 724 092 or 00385 (0)91 5319 412.
- If you need an ambulance, call 112. For all other medical services contact the doctor’s office in Lopar or call 00385 (0)51 775 165.
- If you get lost at the “Rajska plaža” beach, go to the snack bar “Mel”, “Lukovac” or “Murva”, if you get lost at the beach “Livačina”, go to the snack bar “Santa Maria” and if you get lost at the beach “Mel”, go to the snack bar “Bodulo”. If you are looking for someone who got lost, you should look for them in these establishments.
- In case an emergency intervention at sea is necessary (search and rescue, capsizing), call 00385 1 195.
- When there is reasonable doubt that someone is missing or lost, call 112, 00385 (0)51 724 092 or 00385 (0)91 5319 412, or contact your host in the hotel, camp or household.
- Swimming and fishing in public transport harbors is strictly forbidden (Lopar and San Marino harbour). For all information regarding maritime regulations and nautical information, contact the harbor branch office Lopar or call 00385 (0)51 775 286.
- No pets are allowed at public beaches, unless otherwise stated on signs. Waste disposal is forbidden outside of designated areas. In case you see someone breaking these regulations, please contact 00385 (0)98 385 907.
- In case of other emergencies, contact the reception of the establishment in which you are accomodated or call the Tourist Board at 00385 (0)51 775 508.
YOUR HOST, THE TOURIST BOARD LOPAR